We guarantee that you are in a 100% secure space that is compliant with the duty of information as set out in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11th July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, which consists of the following:
1.1 Identification data of the owner
As set out in Law 34/2002 of 11th July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the web domain holder is ANANDA HOLIDAYS, S.L., VAT number (CIF) 27847714, with registered address at C/ Ecuador, 65, 1º I -CP 36204 in VIGO (Spain), and inscribed in the Commercial Registry of Pontevedra, volume: 4206, book: 185, section: 8, page: PO 62342. Hereby ANANDA HOLIDAYS.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our social activity on this website: offer trips, activities and experiences related with tourism and wellbeing.
1.2. The purpose of the webpage
The services provided through the website are the following:
- Sale of trips, either package tours or tailored trips.
- Sale of tourism experiences.
- Sale of destination accommodation with courses and classes.
- Intermediation between suppliers of services and end clients.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users who have signed up to the website.
- Supply blog content.
- Manage a network of affiliates and dealers as well as handling payments.
1.4 Use of the website and information gathering:
1.4.1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://www.anandaholidays.com, henceforth (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (henceforth, “content”) owned by ANANDA HOLIDAYS, S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. The USER promises adequate use of the content offered through the website and to not use it for any of the following, including but not limited to:
- any activity which is unlawful, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order;
- disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, supporting terrorism or attacking human rights;
- cause any damage to the hardware and software systems ofhttps://www.anandaholidays.com, of its suppliers or any third party, introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or software system susceptible to the aforementioned damages;
- attempt to access and, in this case, use email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate messages.
ANANDA HOLIDAYS reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate respect to a person’s dignity, be it discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threatens young people or children, public order or security, or that, in their view, are not adequate for publication.
In any case, ANANDA HOLIDAYS will not be held responsible for opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participatory tools, as set out in the applicable legislation.
1.4.2. Information gathering
- Contact form, where the USER fills in the email address, subject and name fields.
- Subscription form, where the USER fills in the required fields, including name, surname, address, city, country, postcode, email and password to reserve a trip, activity or service.
- Tracking cookies, in accordance with the following rules
- Navigation and IP Address: While navigating this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding their IP address, date and access time, the hyperlink which has redirected them, their operating system and the browser used.
In spite of the above, users can unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by ANANDA HOLIDAYS or from the data provided by the USER in compliance with current legislation on Data Protection. Therefore, on subscribing to this website as well as posting a comment on any of the pages and/or posts, the user consents to:
- The processing of personal data in the WordPress environment conforms to policies regarding privacy.
- Access by ANANDA HOLIDAYS to data that, in accordance with the WordPress infrastructure, is required from the user to reserve and buy a trip, and for any consultation through the contact form.
On activating a subscription, contact form, reservation or purchase of services or commentary, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment the subscription comes into effect or on reaching any payment service, ANANDA HOLIDAYS will have access to their: name, email, or other billing details required for payment forming a file duly inscribed in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency with the name “WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of a purchase, it will be subscribed to the “CLIENTS AND/OR SUPPLIERS” with access to name, surname, email, DNI and full address.
In any case ANANDA HOLIDAYS reserves the right to modify, at any given moment and without prior warning, the presentation and configuration of the website https://www.anandaholidays.com/ and the present legal warning.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
ANANDA HOLIDAYS as itself or transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights relating to its website, including the content within (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; branding or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its function, access and use, etc.), held by ANANDA HOLIDAYS or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by ANANDA HOLIDAYS will be considered a serious infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
It is prohibited to reproduce, distribute and publically broadcast, including any means of making available, all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes in any format and by any technical means, without authorisation from ANANDA HOLIDAYS.
The USER promises to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Rights of ANANDA HOLIDAYS. Website contents can only be viewed, and not printed, copied or stored on a hard drive on a computer or any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering or manipulating any protective device or security system installed in the ANANDA HOLIDAYS pages.
It is prohibited to share the licence for use with more persons, each licence is personal and non-transferable reserving us the right to bring civil and criminal proceedings in the interest of safeguarding our rights, by notifying them of committing a crime against the intellectual property as laid out in article 270 of the Penal Code punishable by up to 4 years in prison.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
ANANDA HOLIDAYS is not responsible, in any form, for any damage and losses of any nature that could be caused, without limitation, by: content errors or omissions, lack of online availability – which will periodically undergo technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malware in the content, despite having adopted technological means to avoid it.
ANANDA HOLIDAYS reserves the right to bring into effect without prior warning any modification deemed necessary in the website, being able to change, remove or add both the content and services provided the way they are presented or located on the web.
The persons or entities who intend to create or create a hyperlink from one web page on any other internet portal to any of the web pages of ANANDA HOLIDAYS must agree to the following conditions:
-It is not permitted to reproduce, in whole or in part, any of the services or content of the website without the prior expressed authorisation from ANANDA HOLIDAYS.
– No deep links, IMG or image links or frames will be established with the pages of ANANDA HOLIDAYS without prior expressed authorisation.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation may be included about the web pages of ANANDA HOLIDAYS, nor about its services or content. Except those signs which form a part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brand name, commercial name, establishment name, designation, logo, slogan or other distinctive attributes belonging to ANANDA HOLIDAYS, except with express authorisation.
– Establishing a hyperlink will not imply the existence of a relationship between ANANDA HOLIDAYS and the owner of the web page or portal from where it is established, nor does it imply the knowledge or acceptance of ANANDA HOLIDAYS of the services or content in the aforementioned web page or portal.
– ANANDA HOLIDAYS will not be held responsible for the contents or services made available to the public via the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information or manifestations.
The website of ANANDA HOLIDAYS can provide users with connections and links to other web pages that are managed and controlled by third parties. These links have an exclusive function – to facilitate users with a search for information, content and services on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit the above.
ANANDA HOLIDAYS does not commercialise, nor does it run, previously control, nor claim as its own the contents, services, information and statements that are available in the aforementioned websites.
ANANDA HOLIDAYS does not assume any responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may result from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communication, opinions, manifestations, products and services that exist or are offered on the website not controlled by ANANDA HOLIDAYS and that result accessible through ANANDA HOLIDAYS.
4. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
ANANDA HOLIDAYS reserves the right to deny or remove access to the portal and/or the services on offer without prior warning, by its own request or by that of a third party, to those users who do not comply to the present General Conditions of Use.
5. GENERAL ASPECTS
ANANDA HOLIDAYS will pursue non-compliance with the present conditions as well as any incorrect use of its website by using all the corresponding civil and criminal actions it has the right to exercise.
6. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
ANANDA HOLIDAYS can modify the stated conditions at any time, being duly published as they are here. The cited conditions will be valid as they are published and will be valid until they are modified by other conditions duly published.
7. COMPLAINTS AND DOUBTS
ANANDA HOLIDAYS informs that there exists complaints forms available to users and clients by sending an email to email@example.com indicating their name and surname, the service or the product bought and setting out their motives for complaint.
Users and clients can also direct their complaints via post to: ANANDA HOLIDAYS, C/ Ecuador, 65, 1ºI -CP36204 (VIGO) Spain.
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between ANANDA HOLIDAYS and the USER is governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of VIGO (Spain) except when the applicable Law states to the contrary.